Immigration Regulations Update – January 5, 2004

Please make sure that you always give your current local address and correct email to the Office of Admissions and Records. INS and OUHSC require your correct local address in order to inform you about changes in laws, events, etc.


A student who becomes out of status must file a reinstatement with the local INS office in Oklahoma City. A student must show “circumstances beyond their control” which caused a violation of status. If you have any questions about this process, please see the immigration advisor.

The University of Oklahoma is an equal opportunity institution Disclaimer Copyright