Immigration Regulations Update – January 5, 2004
Please make sure that you always give your current local address and correct email to the Office of Admissions and Records. INS and OUHSC require your correct local address in order to inform you about changes in laws, events, etc.
Traveling During Vacations
- You must have your valid passport, visa, and I-20 signed on page 3.
- The immigration advisor recommends you also carry the following items:
- Student ID card, good standing letter, current financial statement, pre-enrollment receipt from Registrar’s Office, and an unofficial or official transcript.
- Arrive at the OKC airport at least 2 hours before your flight.
- Arrive at airports for international flights at least 3 hours early.
After you return from any vacations, please bring your passport with new I-94 card to the International Office. We will need to make copies of the new I-94 and new visa (if you received one) for your file.
Visa processing times may be quite long in some countries. We highly recommend that you meet with an immigration advisor before your travel.