Immigration Regulations Update – January 5, 2004

Please make sure that you always give your current local address and correct email to the Office of Admissions and Records. INS and OUHSC require your correct local address in order to inform you about changes in laws, events, etc.

Withdrawal from the University

If you should have a problem, such as medical or financial, and you cannot continue your enrollment, you must notify the immigration advisor in advance. If you notify us in advance and you have a valid reason for withdrawal, you will be given a 15 grace period to leave the United States. If you withdraw and do not notify your immigration advisor, you will be considered immediately out of status.

The University of Oklahoma is an equal opportunity institution Disclaimer Copyright