Important Immigration TIPS

DO come by the International Office when planning a trip out-of-the country. We want you to have a current transcript, letter of good standing, projected enrollment and the International Advisor will need to sign the 3rd page of your I-20 before leaving the country.

DO go through and check-in at the proper Port-of-Entry if you are a SPECIAL REGISTRANT. Failure to do so might subject you to deportation.

DO contact your International Advisor to request permission to enroll less than full-time if there is a very good reason.

DO NOT work off-campus without proper INS permission.

DO notify your International Advisor for Program Extensions prior to the program end date on your I-20.

DO apply for Optional Practical Training BEFORE graduation.

DO report your address changes within 10 days to the International Advisor.

Do NOT go to the Norman Campus International Office for these applications. Only the International Student Advisors at the OUHSC Campus on authorized to process the above Immigration applications.

The University of Oklahoma is an equal opportunity institution Disclaimer Copyright