Veteran Student Services

If you are a veteran enrolling on the OUHSC campus, including the HSC branch campuses, you will need to contact a Veteran Student Advisor in the Office of Admissions and Records for information about procedures for receiving your educational benefits from the Department of Veteran's Affairs. You may call (405) 271-2359, visit our office in Basic Science Education Building Room 200, or e-mail, or

If you are enrolling on another OU campus, you need to contact the Veteran's Coordinator for that campus.

Important Links

OU-Norman Veteran Student Services - Information for veterans enrolling on the OU-Norman campus

WAVE Internet Verification of Enrollment

US Department of Veteran's Affairs Educational Benefits

US Department of Veteran's Affairs General website

VA Forms for Educational Benefits

Important Phone Numbers

Education benefits information: 1-888-442-4551

Other VA benefits information: 1-800-827-1000

Monthly verification of attendance call-in: 1-877-823-2378

The University of Oklahoma is an equal opportunity institution Disclaimer Copyright