1. Oklahoma Distance Learning Association (ODLA): www.odla.org
- Five training modules are covered in 25 weeks (about 5-10 hrs a week) to learn best practices for course development and teaching online.
2. Sloan-C: http://sloanconsortium.org/
- Provides information and best practices on designing online course materials.
3. Quality Matters: http://www.qmprogram.org/
- Provides information and best practices on designing online course materials. There is also an online course assessment rubric.
4.Educause Learning Initiative (ELI): http://www.educause.edu/eli
- ELI focuses on technology uses in education.
5. The Association for Authentic, Experiential and Evidence-Based Learning (AAEEBL): http://aaeebl.org/
- Home for the World ePortfolio Community
6. Center for Learning and Performance Technologies: http://www.c4lpt.co.uk/index.html
- Read about the Learning Tools Directory and Top 100 Tools for Learning each year.
7. EdGames: http://people.uncw.edu/ertzbergerj/msgames.htm
- Learn more about education games created in software like PowerPoint, Word and Excel.
8. Plagiarism Advice.org: http://www.plagiarismadvice.org/
- This site provides information, resources, and user group contact on plagiarism topics.
9. United States Distance Learning Association: http://www.usdla.org/
- National distance learning information and listing of state chapters.
10. E-Learning Excellence and Online Colleges: http://www.affordablecollegesonline.org/online-colleges-guide/
- Helps sstudents learn online more effectively.