Develop skills to effectively screen for mental health issues in a primary care environment.
- Screening, Brief Intervention, and Referral to Treatment (SBIRT) training
- Screening tools that can be used with motivational interviewing
- Warning signs of mental health issues that appear in the general patient population
- Terri Fritz, LCSW, University of Oklahoma Anne and Henry Zarrow School of Social Work
- Jeana Wilcox, PhD, RN, University of Oklahoma Health Sciences Center Fran and Earl Ziegler College of Nursing
Cost: $100/per person (complimentary to consortium employees)
Register online at nursing.ouhsc.edu
This program has been approved for 6.0 contact hours. Additionally, CE's are approved for Psychologists, Social Workers (CEP#2016028), Certified Prevention Specialists, Licensed Professional Counselors, Licensed Marital & Family Therapists, Case Management, Licensed Alcohol & Drug Counselors, Certified Alcohol & Drug Counselors and P-RSS.