Other Compliance Offices:



 When someone experiences a slip, trip, or fall at any OU-Tulsa location, call (or have someone call for you) Campus Security (660-3333).  


Because it may involve Workers' Compensation or Risk Management, a report will be filed by the employee and their supervisor.


    1. Employees/Students who require medical attention should go to the appropriate facility listed elsewhere in this document.
    2. If a visitor (non-employee/non-student) is injured, call Campus Security to have the proper form completed.   A form will be provided to the injured party, which must be filled out and returned to:   Campus Security.
    3. All exposures, accidents, injuries, or illnesses that occur on the job must be reported on a Form 2 Employee's Report of Workers' Compensation injury, a Supervisor's report of Occupational Injury, and Employees Report of Injury to the Human Resources on the Schusterman Campus.


The Environmental Health and Safety Office
Oklahoma City
Ph: 405-271-3000
Fx: 405-271-1606
800 NE 15th, Rm. 301
Oklahoma City, OK 73104

Ph: 918-660-3878

Fx: 918-660-3069

4502 E. 41st Street

Tulsa, OK


Ph: 405-325-5146
Ph: 405-325-5147

This web site Designed, Built, and Maintained by the Information Design Group a department of the University of Oklahoma Health Sciences Center. Please send web site related comments, questions, or error reports to webmaster@ouhsc.edu

Every effort will be made to update the information contained on these pages as necessary. However, it is the responsibility of the user to determine that he or she is relying on the most current version of any particular information. Any questions about the material should be directed to the referenced office or department.
Copyright © 2003 The Board of Regents of the University of Oklahoma, All Rights Reserved.
Disclaimer | Copyright