The application form,
protocol, consent form (if necessary), and supporting documents for all New Studies should
be submitted using the iRIS - Integrated Research Information System. Log into iRIS at: https://iris.ouhsc.edu
The IRB Application should include the following:
- NEW RESEARCH PROJECT APPLICATION FORM
- CONSENT FORM(S) (See Consent
Form Template on Forms page)
- INVESTIGATOR'S BROCHURE (Required if study includes experimental
drug or device.)
- QUESTIONNAIRES/SURVEYS (Required, if used.)
- ADVERTISEMENTS (Radio, TV, Newspaper,
Posters, Handouts, Press Releases, Interviews if information pertains
to a specific study)
- HIPAA - Include appropriate
Research Privacy Form(s).
SRC Review Prior to IRB Submission:
Effective 09/15/03 all cancer related protocols are
required to be submitted to the Scientific
Review Committee (SRC) at the Peggy and Charles Stephenson Cancer Center at The University of Oklahoma (OU Cancer Center) prior to IRB submission.
Visit the OU
Cancer Center website for required SRC forms and information
about the role and procedures of the SRC.