The University of Oklahoma
The mission of the University of Oklahoma is to provide the best possible educational experience for our students through excellence in teaching, research and creative activity, and service to the state and society.
The Division of Student Affairs
The mission of Student Affairs is to enhance students’ academic success by developing student skills, cultivating diverse, campus life experiences and enriching the university community through programs and services.
- Assist students in realizing their goals – academic, personal, and professional.
- Provide diverse cultural experiences to the University community.
- Offer programs that are designed to enhance the academic experience.
- Provide leadership development opportunities.
- Create a safe, healthy environment in which students may live, study, socialize and work.
HSC Student Affairs
The goal of HSC Student Affairs is to enrich students’ academic experience by building a diverse and inclusive community, supporting emotional, intellectual and personal growth, facilitating professional development and providing guidance toward a professional health career.