All of the following documents must be submitted with the membership application. New members will not be enrolled if any documentation is missing.
Driver’s License | Voided Check | Employee or Student ID (if applicable)
(other documents may also be required under certain conditions)
The University Health Club offers the following membership types:
Oklahoma Health Center Affiliate*
Senior (60 & over)
OUHSC Resident or Fellow
For more information regarding memberships please call (405)271-1650.
*Oklahoma Health Center Affiliate memberships include: Employees on the Oklahoma Health Center campus, employees of OU Norman, OU Tulsa, U.S. Military and Veterans, Police Department (non-OUHSC), and Fire Department. Must be able to provide identification.
**Family Members include spouses (must be able to provide a marriage license) and children ages 9-22 years who still live in the household.
Membership Information and Forms:
Membership Application (PDF)
Change of Payment Form (PDF)
Cancellation Notice (PDF)
- Please read the Release of Liability, Terms and Conditions, and Cancellation Policies sections located in the University Health Club Membership Application for greater details regarding membership policies.
- To sign up as a member, you must bring your driver's license, a voided check, and your workplace/student ID(as proof to qualify for one of our discounted rates).
- All billing will be processed and posted via electronic fund transfer on the first day of each month.
- Billing will only be processed through a checking or savings account. Credit cards cannot be used for billing.
- Payroll deduction is not a billing option.
- NO GUESTS ALLOWED at the University Research Park Health Club.
- Photo ID is required by all guests entering the University Health Club.
- Each guest is charged $15.00 per visit.
- $5 Member Guest Discount Privileges occur Friday after 5:00pm, Saturday, & Sunday.
- Guests must be accompanied by a member to receive discount.
- Children 8 & under are not allowed.
- Members' children over the age of 9 & under the age of 18 are allowed to be guests and/or full health club members, but are restricted to direct parental supervision while in the University Health Club.
- Children over the age of 9 & under the age of 18 must have the release of liability form signed by a parent or guardian.
This file requires the Free Adobe Acrobat Reader. You can download it here.