Financial Services

OUHSC Campus

Financial Services Forms and Tools Search

A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | # | SHOW ALL FORMS
Enter Search Term:
All Words Any Words

Accounts Payable
Front Desk - 405.271.2410
Travel Section - 405.271.2038

Associate VP & CFO
Front Desk- 405.271.2376

Auxiliary/Service Unit AccountingFront Desk- 405.271.2246

Bursar's Office
Front Desk- 405.271.2433

Financial Reporting
Front Desk- 405.271.2355

General Accounting
Front Desk- 405.271.2355

Grants and Contracts
Front Desk- 405.271.2177

Payroll Services
Front Desk- 405.271.2055

Student Financial Aid
Front Desk- 405.271.2118

Budget Office
Front Desk- 405.271.2404

Emergency Check Request/Approval Form
    This form is used by departments when there is an immediate need to pay an employee. Departments must work closely with Payroll Department when using this form.

Employee Expense Reportable as Income
    Used to pay for employee expenses which are considered to be reportable as income and/or date beyond the Reimbursement Policy limit of 120 days.

Equipment and Facility Control Form
    Used to add equipment to department inventory.

Equipment Inventory Off-Campus Authorization Form
    Used for checking out inventory items to be used outside of the workplace, i.e. laptops, printers, etc.

Equipment Removal Form
    Used to remove equipment from department inventory.

Equipment Request Form
    This form is a multiple part form and can be obtained by contacting OU Printing Services at (405) 325-4176.