Financial Services

OUHSC Campus

Financial Services Forms and Tools Search

A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | # | SHOW ALL FORMS
Enter Search Term:
All Words Any Words

Accounts Payable
Front Desk - 405.271.2410
Travel Section - 405.271.2038

Associate VP & CFO
Front Desk- 405.271.2376

Auxiliary/Service Unit AccountingFront Desk- 405.271.2246

Bursar's Office
Front Desk- 405.271.2433

Financial Reporting
Front Desk- 405.271.2355

General Accounting
Front Desk- 405.271.2355

Grants and Contracts
Front Desk- 405.271.2177

Payroll Services
Front Desk- 405.271.2055

Student Financial Aid
Front Desk- 405.271.2118

Budget Office
Front Desk- 405.271.2404

Independent Contractor Approval Form
    To request preapproval from Human Resources for an independent contractor relationship.

International Information Form (IIF)
    Used to collect pertinent tax and other information from foreign individuals for proper immigration and payment classification.

Invitation Letter to Foreign Visitors
    Letter draft for invitation to the invited individual to use when inviting foreign nationals to visit the University for business.

Invitation Letter to Immigration
    Letter draft to be presented by the invited foreign national to the immigration officers at the entry into the US to use when inviting foreign nationals to visit the University for business.

Invoice Number Conventions (see AP Please Pay Training Manual)
    Invoice number conventions are standard numbering practices for invoices not containing an identifiable number. Following standard conventions aids in preventing duplicate payments.

IRS TIN Types & Descriptions
    Taxpayer Identification Number (TIN) is an identification number used by the Internal Revenue Service (IRS) in the administration of tax laws.

IRS Withholding Calculator
    IRS Withholding Calculator