Financial Services

OUHSC Campus

Financial Services Forms and Tools Search

A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | # | SHOW ALL FORMS
Enter Search Term:
All Words Any Words

Accounts Payable
Front Desk - 405.271.2410
Travel Section - 405.271.2038

Associate VP & CFO
Front Desk- 405.271.2376

Auxiliary/Service Unit AccountingFront Desk- 405.271.2246

Bursar's Office
Front Desk- 405.271.2433

Financial Reporting
Front Desk- 405.271.2355

General Accounting
Front Desk- 405.271.2355

Grants and Contracts
Front Desk- 405.271.2177

Payroll Services
Front Desk- 405.271.2055

Student Financial Aid
Front Desk- 405.271.2118

Budget Office
Front Desk- 405.271.2404

Oklahoma Tax Exemption Permit
    To claim sales tax exemption in the State of Oklahoma.

Oklahoma's 529 College Savings Plan
    Use this form to contribute to your Plan Account(s) for one or more Beneficiaries. Be sure to attach an Account Application if you are opening a new Plan Account for any Beneficiary. Read the Employee Checklist on the form before completing this form.

OU Pay Form
    OU Pay form is used for Add Pays that cannot be added electronically in the system or to correct online data that cannot be corrected online. The form is normally used after TAL timesheets have been locked.

Overpayment Notification Form
    This form is to report an employee overpayment to request a net payment due calculation and provide a chartfield for the processing fee.