Faculty and Staff
Consumer Advisory Committee
COVID-19 Information and Resources
Oklahoma State Dept. of Health Vaccine FAQ
- a fact sheet about the vaccine in plain language
- a website that can help Oklahomans connect to available vaccine appointments
CDC Vaccine Recommendations
- Information for People with Disabilities and Care Providers
OK State Dept. of Health
- Coronavirus Call Center: 1(877)215-8336
- Symptoms, what to do when you are sick
A Self-Advocate's Guide to Covid-19
- Green Mountain Self-Advocates' toolkit in plain language for staying healthy
Oklahoma Family Network
- Extensive list of COVID-19 Resources
Administration for Community Living
- (Available in Spanish) information for older adults and people with disabilities about coronavirus
Organizations for Children
- How to talk to children about COVID-19
- How to talk to children about COVID-19 (SPANISH)
Systems of Care (.PDF Document)
- Resources for Parents and Caregivers of Children and Youth
Helpful Resources by Subject
Resources to sign up to receive the COVD-19 vaccine in your area.
Advocacy in Social and Policy Issues
Resources for filing for unemployment, employment, food pantries, help with utilities, and stimulus checks.
Opportunities to connect to other people in the community.
Resources on fun educational activities and educating at home.
Home & Neighborhood
Resources for housing, transportation, and community living.
Support for activities of daily living, mental health, fitness, health and wellness.