All of the following documents must be submitted with the membership application. New members will not be enrolled if any documentation is missing.
Other documents may also be required under certain conditions.
Employee or Student ID(if applicable)
The University Health Club offers the following membership types:
Oklahoma Health Center Affiliate*
Senior (60 & over)
For more information regarding memberships, please call (405)271-1650.
*Oklahoma Health Center Affiliate memberships include: Employees on the Oklahoma Health Center campus, employees of OU Norman, OU Tulsa, U.S. Military and Veterans, Police Department (non-OUHSC), and Fire Department. Must be able to provide identification.
**OUHSC Employees include: all currently employed Faculty, Staff, Residents, and Fellows with HSC badges.
***Family Members include: spouses (must be able to provide a marriage license) and children ages 9-22 years who still live in the household.
Membership Information and Forms:
Membership Application (PDF)
Membership Update Form (PDF)
Cancellation Notice (PDF)
- Please read the Release of Liability, Terms and Conditions, and Cancellation Policies sections located in the University Health Club Membership Application for greater details regarding membership policies.
- To sign up as a member, you must bring your driver's license, a voided check, and your workplace/student ID(as proof to qualify for one of our discounted rates).
- All billing will be processed and posted via electronic fund transfer on the first day of each month.
- Billing will only be processed through a checking or savings account. Credit cards cannot be used for billing.
- Payroll deduction is not a billing option.
- NO GUESTS ALLOWED at the University Research Park Health Club.
- Photo ID is required by all guests entering the University Health Club.
- Each guest is charged $15.00 per visit.
- $8 Member Guest Discount Privileges occur Friday, Saturday, & Sunday.
- Guests must be accompanied by a member to receive discount.
- University Health Club only
- Children 8 & under are not allowed.
- Members' children over the age of 9 & under the age of 18 are allowed to be guests and/or full health club members, but are restricted to direct parental supervision while in the University Health Club.
- Children over the age of 9 & under the age of 18 must have the release of liability form signed by a parent or guardian.
This file requires the Free Adobe Acrobat Reader. You can download it here.